School Shooting, 4 Dead

The gas and electric have been cut off and mobile cells shut down. Looks like the police will wait as long as needed for it to give itself up.

They'll just wait till he falls asleep and as long as they think he hasn't boobytrapped the place they'll break in.

They'll just wait till he falls asleep and as long as they think he hasn't boobytrapped the place they'll break in.

Given his extensive terrorist CV the odds that the place isn't booby trapped are fairly slight. The counter terrorist unit have just killed all the lighting in the neighbourhood so they may be moving in now.

Total nut job kills four. What else is there to say but I hope he rots in hell.

Angel.

French reporter on the scene reports police assault followed by 3 explosions. Hope the explosions were triggered by the assault team and not the scumbag.

Given the lack of contact for 10 hours despite the police setting off charges through the night it would appear it has killed itself. Not officially confirmed but the French interior minister has suggested it is a strong possibility.

Reportedly, he's still alive and the final assault is ongoing right now.

Mohammed Mehra is dead, after resisting arrest and a firefight within the flat.

3 RAID policemen are injured, one gravely.

Not good, the over-mediatisation has likely turned him into a "martyr", for relevant circles. My money says we're going to get copycats soon :(

Edited by L00b

Tragic indeed. All the evidence available so far seems to suggest that the killer is a right wing extremist.

Are islamofacists classed as right wing extremists, or left wing extremists? I'm not being sarcastic.

Are islamofacists classed as right wing extremists, or left wing extremists?

Why the dichotomy? He'd be an islamic extremist, if he takes islamic views to their extreme.

Why the dichotomy? He'd be an islamic extremist, if he takes islamic views to their extreme.

So the term Islamofacists is incorrect?

Mohammed Mehra is dead, after resisting arrest and a firefight within the flat.

3 RAID policemen are injured, one gravely.

Not good, the over-mediatisation has likely turned him into a "martyr", for relevant circles. My money says we're going to get copycats soon :(

If he was part of a terror cell, rather than a lone nut. His terror cell would have hit the police cordon when he was found. Just look at all the massed together cops. A couple of bombs job done.

This does make me think copy cats are likely.