School Shooting, 4 Dead

It would appear from news reports that the gunman is indeed connected with islam.

As much as id like to say im shocked and suprised, i cannot. I am however sickened and disgusted at his actions and hope he faces the full force of the law.

It would appear from news reports that the gunman is indeed connected with islam.

As much as id like to say im shocked and suprised, i cannot. I am however sickened and disgusted at his actions and hope he faces the full force of the law.

So do I but, we'll be lucky if he's taken into custody - far more likely that he won't come out of that building alive.

So do I but, we'll be lucky if he's taken into custody - far more likely that he won't come out of that building alive.

Sadly i think you may be right.

I fear he will either take his own life to avoid justice or he will 'make a move' that will give the police no choice but to shoot him.

Its all very very sad :(

The suspect has a mother who is an Algerian immigrant.

The suspect has French nationality, but is of North African descent. He used the name 'Mohammed' in email correspondence with one of the murdered soldiers.

It is believed that the suspect is an Islamic extremist, not an anti-immigration far-right supporter...

Surround the house with explosives.

Detonate and fry the *******.

Then that would make the police guilty of murder.

The suspect has a mother who is an Algerian immigrant.

The suspect has French nationality, but is of North African descent. He used the name 'Mohammed' in email correspondence with one of the murdered soldiers.

It is believed that the suspect is an Islamic extremist, not an anti-immigration far-right supporter...

Let's see how many muslims worldwide protest the actions of this child killer. Let's see if the same muslims who protested and murdered the other week in response to the American soldier going on a rampage are back out again. I think it'll be a safe bet that theey won't be.

Funny that, islam declares war with the world then accuses the world of attacking them. Welcome to the modern crusade.

If you can't say anything sensible...

There are going to be an awful lot of people disappointed that the suspect is NOT an anti-immigration supporter of the far-right...

In fact his mother is an Algerian immigrant. The suspect is an Al-Qaeda Jihadist of North African descent. It has been even reported that the suspect used the name Mohammed in email corresepondence with one of the murdered soldiers...

Why do you say that?

Thus speaks a Christian. Allegedly.

Looks like he has blown himself up.. reports coming in of a loud explosion from the area... Good riddance to another islamic nutter hopefully...