Police at Notts County - Shocking Video

My impression was that there was no crushing or danger of imminent crushing. The area to the left is packed but fans are there of there of their own free will and tend to do this to create atmosphere.

The area where people are being ejected from is certainly not packed - in fact there is a large open door, which ironically is being blocked by police.

I think it is unjustified that kids are being plucked at random and roughly handled when they have done nothing wrong, possibly being seperated from their parents in the process.

Did you see anyone over the age of 25 or over 12 stone being dealt with in that manner?

its the coppers new sport....kiddie flinging....see who can fling them the furthest....next round in the competition is huddersfield away...:hihi:

bet u cant wait to get back home in ur rockin chair can you sweetheart? ;):love:

Cant wait for the wine to flow tonight - good job its just a bottle and not a box of wine coz what ive had to deal with these last couple of days the whole lot would go

Cant wait for the wine to flow tonight - good job its just a bottle and not a box of wine coz what ive had to deal with these last couple of days the whole lot would go
oh dear, doesnt sound good, hope u get it sorted :-)

I wonder who started that thread....:suspect:

Thought this post was quite funny

Quite ironic how they are chanting 'We'll do what we want what we want' whils

t getting booted out of the door by police.

My impression was that there was no crushing or danger of imminent crushing. The area to the left is packed but fans are there of there of their own free will and tend to do this to create atmosphere.

The area where people are being ejected from is certainly not packed - in fact there is a large open door, which ironically is being blocked by police.

I think it is unjustified that kids are being plucked at random and roughly handled when they have done nothing wrong, possibly being seperated from their parents in the process.

Did you see anyone over the age of 25 or over 12 stone being dealt with in that manner?

Well, my impression is completely different.

It's difficult to say what happened before the video started, but at the very beginning there is a Police officer stuck in the middle of a very lively crowd jumping about. This officer is in danger, and needs to get out before they are crushed.

The area is very heavily populated, and with the crowd getting rowdy the Police needed to take action to prevent people getting injured. They are indescriminatley shoving people out of the door to try and create some space. I saw plenty of adults as well as teenagers being removed from the area, so I don't think it was just kids.

That situation is no place for kids, so the faster they get out of there the better. Some people will clearly not want to leave and have to be removed forcefully. It is clear that there is an issue as the officer nearest the camera towards the end is shouting at people to move up the stairs, presumably back onto the terraces.

Did you expect the Police to say "Excuse me - would you mind awfully if you left this area as soon as possible? That would be grand thanks"?

I was There. Believe tunnel too thin and small. 3900 fans crammed in it, course your gonna get trouble. Police kettled and attacked our fans. Complete Rubbish Robbie Loving:rant:

I was There. Believe tunnel too thin and small. 3900 fans crammed in it, course your gonna get trouble. Police kettled and attacked our fans. Complete Rubbish Robbie Loving:rant:

I'm more than happy to discuss why it is complete rubbish, but could you repeat this into something that I can actually understand....

You say you were there.... so tell us what happened.

I'm more than happy to discuss why it is complete rubbish, but could you repeat this into something that I can actually understand....

You say you were there.... so tell us what happened.

So, This is what happened. There are two (yes, just two) groups of men's toilets. The crush is caused by thousands of fans trying two enter one of them. People started getting rowdy so others tried to get away. Panic all over place. People try to get out of exits. People start fighting with police trying to get out.:P;)

So, This is what happened. There are two (yes, just two) groups of men's toilets. The crush is caused by thousands of fans trying two enter one of them. People started getting rowdy so others tried to get away. Panic all over place. People try to get out of exits. People start fighting with police trying to get out.:P;)

So what did I say that was complete rubbish?

Where is the justification for this?

I agree, how pathetic jumping about and chanting in the concourse of a ground. Saddo's