Makes Me So Mad

I take it all back Gracy, it just took a downward turn :roll:

I would seriously consider losing the Goldfish Leesha, they're capable of pulling small children into a tank.[/QUote never leave a child alone in a room with goldfish....my daughter left hers alone with my 2 year old granddaughter to go to the loo on her return my grandaughter was giving the poor goldfish a bubble bath!!!!

I take it all back Gracy, it just took a downward turn :roll:

Thats probably what the poor dogs feel when they are shown the front door,it dosent get much more down than that.:(

just found this ad while looking on gumtree for a dog crate Hiya we have a bitch staffy (brindle) free to a loving and caring home, she is 5 yrs of age this month but sadly we no longer have time for her as expecting our 3rd child, not suitable for mating, how ridiculas is this poor dog is getting the boot because they cant wear a jhonny

The dog is speyed which is a good thing so at some point they spent money for the good of the dog.

Thats probably what the poor dogs feel when they are shown the front door,it dosent get much more down than that.:(

I was in agreement with the thread up until now but if all you want to do is invent scenarios and then label every person advertising as cruel then it gets a little bit pointless.

Read the GoldFish comment and quite literally spat out sweetcorn everywhere!!! Lol!!

QUOTE]

I bet your dane happily cleaned up for you?! Mine do, even if I try to stop them, they just have to try and beat the cocker to it :P

The Chihuahua beat her to it!!! The Dane is too daft and slow bless her. After I've finished eating she does come and give me the sloppiest wettest tongue in face kiss though... probably trying to find left overs inbetween my teeth :gag:

Although she does move pretty fast when she hears the biscuit tin open!

Of course there will always be genuine reasons why some people have to rehome animals. But a lot of people do seem to treat them as throw away items. For example an ad I have just seen is selling a pregnant cat for £280, 3 weeks from due date. I cant understand what goes on in people's heads sometimes.

Of course there will always be genuine reasons why some people have to rehome animals. But a lot of people do seem to treat them as throw away items. For example an ad I have just seen is selling a pregnant cat for £280, 3 weeks from due date. I cant understand what goes on in people's heads sometimes.

that's horrible

all i can think is how that cat is going to feel :o :o

by now she will be wanting to be finding somewhere

safe to have her babies :(

like people have said some just don't care we live

in a trow away society i'm afraid :confused:

Am with you Tsar Chasm, of course everyone (should!) agree that animal neglect is terrible, but soem situations cannot be avoided no matter how much we wish they could. It doesnt help anyone to simply label everyone who has to do it as irresponsible or horrible people.

Am with you Tsar Chasm, of course everyone (should!) agree that animal neglect is terrible, but soem situations cannot be avoided no matter how much we wish they could. It doesnt help anyone to simply label everyone who has to do it as irresponsible or horrible people.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

that's horrible

all i can think is how that cat is going to feel :o :o

by now she will be wanting to be finding somewhere

safe to have her babies :(

like people have said some just don't care we live

in a trow away society i'm afraid :confused:

I know fabcakes, poor cat's not going to know what's happening.

Another one Ive just seen, selling a 9wk old kitten, bought last week but 'its gotta go, the mrs doesn't want her anymore as she keeps knocking things over' It's a 9 week old kitten, what exactly do people expect?