Why not this much celebration on St. Georges day??

That and the fact that the PC Brigade thinks that if we make a big thing of an English Saint's Day (who was actually Welsh), it'll upset all the Foreigners.

In a nutshell my friend.

The IRA attempted to broker a deal with Hitler during WWII. Many Nazis fled to Ireland after the war.

Unlike our King Edward 8th who was attempting to strengthen links with Hitler before the war. He dined with Rudolph Hess and visited a concentration camp

Later he would be reported as saying

"it would be a tragic thing for the world if Hitler was overthrown".

You haven't made a point yet. Unsubtantiated claims, libelling a moderator and incoherent rants, yes, but no point.

When someone points out the idiot English people celebrating an Irish tradition its not a rant, its a fact. Thats also known as a point. As for my claims, its what happened, if you dont believe the 2 people who have told you then your an ignorant person who im happy to laugh at.

You'd be right. But since the IRA do not, never did, and never will represent Ireland as a whole, it is an act of insanity to claim that taking note of St. Patrick's Day is being offfensive to the English on those grounds.

Tried that, he obviously chooses to skirt round factual information in favour of blind hatred.

Many Nazis fled to Ireland after the war.

Where do you get this little gem of nonsense from - or are you mixing up Ireland and South America?

Guest sibon
When someone points out the idiot English people celebrating an Irish tradition its not a rant, its a fact. Thats also known as a point. As for my claims, its what happened, if you dont believe the 2 people who have told you then your an ignorant person who im happy to laugh at.

The people are probably not idiots. They are out having a good time and celebrating the fact that Guinness and the foam hat manufacturers have given them an excuse for a bit of a party. They are free to do so, you are free to stay in and rant about it. That's what makes a free country.

As for the flag thing ... :roll: We hear it every year, yet nobody ever manages to substantiate the claim. Same again this year, it seems.

The people are probably not idiots. They are out having a good time and celebrating the fact that Guinness and the foam hat manufacturers have given them an excuse for a bit of a party. They are free to do so, you are free to stay in and rant about it. That's what makes a free country.

As for the flag thing ... :roll: We hear it every year, yet nobody ever manages to substantiate the claim. Same again this year, it seems.

Me and someone else are telling you it happened to us and people we were with, why would you chose not to believe it? Your pathetic. As for staying in and ranting, that might be you but its not me, im out shortly for a 40th birthday.

Where do you get this little gem of nonsense from - or are you mixing up Ireland and South America?

didn;t you know? Hitler's alive and well and living in the ROI :loopy:

Why don't you go into the city centre tonight and tell them that and then tell us how you got on, if you still can?

Only if you'll be there, I've already been to certain cities in Ireland in the seventies and eighties, five tours to be exact, are you getting the picture? MORON. If you had seen what I've seen you would think different.

Only if you'll be there, I've already been to certain cities in Ireland in the seventies and eighties, five tours to be exact, are you getting the picture? MORON. If you had seen what I've seen you would think different.

You spent time in Ireland with the British Army?

Guest sibon
Me and someone else are telling you it happened to us and people we were with, why would you chose not to believe it?

Because I prefer my sources to be reliable and corroborated.

Tried that, he obviously chooses to skirt round factual information in favour of blind hatred.

Ive never mentioned the IRA or anything like that, apologies if your comment wasnt in relation to me.