Why not this much celebration on St. Georges day??

There is no law against flying the flag of St George. Not in England anyway.

Were there any other factors that might have contributed to your difficulty?

No and it wasnt a difficulty.

this is for the plastic paddy's, I'll see you all next month in the beer tent in town for ST GEORGE'S DAY, OOPS!! I forgot there wont be one or flags above the bars in pubs, I hope you plastic morons enjoy today. A beer tent in fargate what a sad joke, there should be a memorial there for all our lads killed there SINCE 1969, and for the innocent revellers killed in the pub bombings who just went for a night out and were slaughtered, YEH!! LETS CELEBRATE THE IRISH.

this is for the plastic paddy's, I'll see you all next month in the beer tent in town for ST GEORGE'S DAY, OOPS!! I forgot there wont be one or flags above the bars in pubs, I hope you plastic morons enjoy today. A beer tent in fargate what a sad joke, there should be a memorial there for all our lads killed there SINCE 1969, and for the innocent revellers killed in the pub bombings who just went for a night out and were slaughtered, YEH!! LETS CELEBRATE THE IRISH.

OR, let's just hold on to a grudge.

Guest sibon
No and it wasnt a difficulty.

You seem to be upset by it. That makes it a difficulty in my book.

I have no idea. The police arent always right. Some are bigger idiots than the people they take issue with. Although not all, just some.

Ok then, we can agree that this was an isolated incident and it's not a widespread problem?

Out of interest is your hatred of all things Irish aimed at the country as a whole?

Rubbish. Ireland was essentially neutral during the war with Hitler, the fact that some misguided individuals went along with his warped ideals, many more made their way to England and fought against him as part of the British Army.

The IRA attempted to broker a deal with Hitler during WWII. Many Nazis fled to Ireland after the war.

The IRA attempted to broker a deal with Hitler during WWII. Many Nazis fled to Ireland after the war.

I'm not saying they were innocent neither were they a country collaborating. Factions brokering a deal is not Ireland as they didn't then and do not now represent the country just one half of it (allegedly)

I just find it funny that someone called Maloney hates the Irish and someone called Damien 666 named after a character in an American book and American novel written by an American writer, claims to think we should only be interested in English culture.

Ok then, we can agree that this was an isolated incident and it's not a widespread problem?

Ive no idea how widespread it is, it was on forums, facebook and in the media at the time so it wasnt an isolated incident but im

Not sure it was widespread either.

you seem to have an issue with freedom. All the folks celebrating today are doing so of their own volition. Nobody is forcing them to join in.

I think freedom and self determination are good things. Do you agree?

tell me why we don'tcelebrate st davids day or st andrews day, and st georges day, no the IRISH freedom was won by terrorism, have a chat with nelson mandella, freedom can be won by legal and true ways, today your drinking too and with the IRA,

Edited by maloney111

this is for the plastic paddy's, I'll see you all next month in the beer tent in town for ST GEORGE'S DAY, OOPS!! I forgot there wont be one .....

So why don't you organise one or is it because you can't organise a St George's day ****-up in a beer tent?