Why not this much celebration on St. Georges day??

I'm telling you that during the last world cup I saw thousands of English flags flying, so maybe the problem wasn't the flag but it was you?

NO the problem is not with me. I never spoke to the officer as i was in the back seat. You my friend are being a complete tail.

I wonder if the Irish celebrate ST GEORGES DAY, as a thankyou, OH! the yanks celebrate paddy's day, mind you they should they are the main fundraisers to the IRA.

Guest sibon
Im telling you that on St.Georges day last year we and many others were made to take our flags down.

I have a shirt with the cross of St George on it. I've never had anything but positive comments about it. I think you are telling porkies.

Guest sibon
I wonder if the Irish celebrate ST GEORGES DAY, as a thankyou, OH! the yanks celebrate paddy's day, mind you they should they are the main fundraisers to the IRA.

You seem to have an issue with freedom. All the folks celebrating today are doing so of their own volition. Nobody is forcing them to join in.

I think freedom and self determination are good things. Do you agree?

I have a shirt with the cross of St George on it. I've never had anything but positive comments about it. I think you are telling porkies.

So 2 people are lying, just because something doesnt happen to you doesnt mean it doesnt happen! Silly person.

Guest sibon
So 2 people are lying, just because something doesnt happen to you doesnt mean it doesnt happen! Silly person.

No. But if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.

There is no law against flying the flag of St George.

I'm just struggling to undstand what law the police acting upon? As I said it seems fine for most people to fly the flag, so I'm trying to understand why you have had a problem.

I have no idea. The police arent always right. Some are bigger idiots than the people they take issue with. Although not all, just some.

No. But if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.

There is no law against flying the flag of St George.

It DID happen! Stop being ignorant! Your a disgrace as a mod. Dont EVER accuse me or anyone else of lying. You might not agree but accusing people of lying is different! If i said that to you i would be banned! Bloody double standards!

Guest sibon
It DID happen! Stop being ignorant!

There is no law against flying the flag of St George. Not in England anyway.

Were there any other factors that might have contributed to your difficulty?

The reason St Patricks day is like it is because its sponsored by Guinness and they throw money at it. I did find it quite ironic the one song belowing out of the Irish tent in the city centre today was "God save the Queen" I suspect the rugby was on.

On a serious note I think we should celebrate St Georges day more.

It DID happen! Stop being ignorant! Your a disgrace as a mod. Dont EVER accuse me or anyone else of lying. You might not agree but accusing people of lying is different! If i said that to you i would be banned! Bloody double standards!

and you took it down? sounds like you got mugged off, should have told them to jog on.

OH!! BEFORE I FORGET THE IRISH COLABERATED WITH HITLER, SO YEH!! LETS CELEBRATE THE IRISH, GOD BLESS THE FAMILIES WHO HAVE HAD TO SUFFER THEIR LOSSES DUE TO THE TO THE IRISH, I DON'T THINK THEY WILL BE CELEBRATING TODAY,!

Rubbish. Ireland was essentially neutral during the war with Hitler, the fact that some misguided individuals went along with his warped ideals, many more made their way to England and fought against him as part of the British Army.