Staffy pup lost *found*

hi all my friends dog was took of her garden last night he is a staffy pup bringle colour with white down its nose and 2 white paws he answers to the name of jenson it was took from wybourn estate if anyone sees or hears anything plz let us no thanks

get posters up all over the place, hundreds of them. Make him too hot to handle. Also contact the police, all the local vets and get it on Dogslost website. Ring the dog warden as well incase he gets dumped and picked up by them. Was he wearing a collar or is he chipped?

thanks been reported to police and shes phoned local vets and yes he had a collar on shes still out looking for him i will tell her about doglost thankyou

http://www.doglost.co.uk/

Sometimes quicker to ring and give them the details over the phone.

I cant emphasise how important posters are. If the thief sees them they are likely to dump the dog through fear of getting caught, plus you will have hundreds of eyes looking for Jensen rather than just his owners. Get some quickly drawn up, photocopied and put up on lamp posts, in shops, pubs, vets etc ASAP. Good luck x

thankyou very much for your info il pass this on

no but got a description of the lad and lass wot was seen with the dog

First class--dog back with owner