The catfish hunt begins again

Its all about the cats tho lol i had i quick look through the specimen page, no mention so i wont b goin lol im on that private top pond at bradleys on 7th, spoke to roger n he sez there defo a 40 lb+ in it, it wer last caught on a piece of squid, im optamistic about it tho, even if i dont catch, gives me a chance to check rigs and practice casting using line clip, there ment to be some big carp in there aswel, so il settle for a couple of those

the small square 1 up the hill with the power lines?? we fished it a few years ago and my mate had a scraper 20lb carp on floating bread, might have a nip up on the 7th to see how you get on!!

That's the one, I've heard they get up to 30 in there. Pop up mate, il b there all day

It's saturday wen I'm goin

oh yeah its me gettin my days mixed up :/ you still goin then? its supposed to brighten up after today!!

Yer, still goin weathers ment to b or8 on sat. I've just been drawing up some rigs to cope with heavy silt that's in there

have a look at them new korum running rig kits, and pair em up with some 18" hooklengths you should be ok!!!

ive got some of them, i dont like having long hook lengths, think im guna go for chod rig and a adapted heli

im not a fan of long hooklengths but have been told that they are a must in cat fishing!!

well if i go to the free line option i will, i dont no if i can use live or dead baits on there, ive got some nice rigs for that

Dint have a run all day at bradleys, mi grandad bagged a 16lb common and mi dad had a 18lb mirror, so it wernt to bad, roll on the 28th