Whats Manvers road Beighton like?

Looking into renting a property on there. Any info on area would be much appreciated.

I lived down at the bottom No 37 about 15 years ago and found it to be nice and quiet (cant speak for the top end which I think would be a bit busier with the co-op opening late). My friend still lives there and I do go and visit and she is more than happy in her home. I wouldn't hesitate to live there again as I had lovely neighbours and no problems at all. The only issue with that road was the parking, its a parking nightmare.

Thanks for that. Many people have told me the same as you. The parking is still a nightmare but hopefully shouldn't be a problem as the property has a drive.

My daughter lives on Queens and theres not much trouble round any roads round there

Nice area, i agree with all the above comments having lived round there when i was younger, and nothing much has changed.

mmm........

Edited by Native lad