Someone spitting on you..

Edited by Dragonfall

The Chinese kids that sell drugs around my area are pretty well behaved.

some children from silverdale are bad and some are not.

Edited by mememe1234

That is really the vilest thing to happen to you, police do take it seriously too as part of their kit they are supplied with spit hoods for when people are apprehended and they start to spit at the police. I would report the bus driver without a doubt, its disgusting.

excuse me, i go to silverdale school and i think that you are going over the top, we are NOT criminals.

people who go on the bus are not harsh and mean but they are really nice to be honest. i dont get why you all think we are bad children as we are not! only some of the y8s dont get the meaning of public transport and think that they rule the bus, however us y7s and older groups are not like that.

the issue has been dealt with and the boy did have his consequenses.

and in some way your post is offensive and rasict.:|

Should pay more attention in class. See me!

excuse me, i go to silverdale school and i think that you are going over the top, we are NOT criminals.

people who go on the bus are not harsh and mean but they are really nice to be honest. i dont get why you all think we are bad children as we are not! only some of the y8s dont get the meaning of public transport and think that they rule the bus, however us y7s and older groups are not like that.

the issue has been dealt with and the boy did have his consequenses.

and in some way your post is offensive and rasict.:|

Excuse me dear, but I did NOT say ALL the Silverdale students acted like that.

I said a FEW of the students acted that way, and those few were punished.

I was on a bus, and a group of children decided to spit ALL over me, whilst shouting degrading, disgusting and sexual things. It's utterly disgusting and vile, and the children involved are lucky I am not pressing chargers. If they were older, then I would have taken this much more seriously.

How am I being racist? I don't care what race these students were, I would still have responded in the same way if they were white, black, yellow, orange, purple? Please do not assume.

If you think I'm going over the top, please feel free to PM me and I'll get in touch with PC Greenhill who is dealing with this incident and see if he thinks this is over the top? Your head teacher did not seem to think it was over the top. We could have a meeting about it together and see if I'm being irrational? I'm sure your parents would have done the same thing if it happened to you.

A group of Y10/Y11s were actually trying to stop the students from acting the way they were, and I have thanked the school for that.

So please, do NOT assume I am being racist, cruel and over the top when I was assaulted, yes assaulted. Like I said, the students involved in the disgusting act are lucky I'm not pressing charges.

Hopefully when you're older, you'll get some perspective on what kind of situation this is, and I truly hope it doesn't happen to you. Although, you seem to think it's nothing so maybe you won't care.

XPrincessX, forgive me if this has already been answered, but why are you not pressing charges?

Id like to think I would x

No worries Nikki.

The kids involved were 11+12 to my understanding.

If they were 15+, I would have pressed chargers, but I felt at that age, they police involvement and being suspended from school would give them a good scare.

I'm still in regular contact with the police, and if anything happens on that bus, it gets reported instantly. Passengers should NOT have to deal with such disgusting behaviour.

It it happens again Nikki, I'll see them in court, and there parents are well aware of that.

No worries Nikki.

The kids involved were 11+12 to my understanding.

If they were 15+, I would have pressed chargers, but I felt at that age, they police involvement and being suspended from school would give them a good scare.

I'm still in regular contact with the police, and if anything happens on that bus, it gets reported instantly. Passengers should NOT have to deal with such disgusting behaviour.

It it happens again Nikki, I'll see them in court, and there parents are well aware of that.

Lets hope they learn their lesson then, it was a truly disgusting thing to do to a person x

Me too nikki.

I hope the lovely girl who commented from Silverdale come's to realise that going around spitting on people isn't acceptable.

Well done for standing your ground, staying strong and making a difference! more people should be like you and have the confidence to make a stand for whats right.

Hopefully, you have made a change to these kids lives and stopped them from continuing down a route that leads them to think it is acceptable to behave like that.