Someone spitting on you..

I said I have dismissed 2 other ideas. 'Other' being the key word seeing as I have dismissed 2 other ideas on top of yours.

No one insinuated anything about being a paedophile, I was simply letting you know that I don't think it's a good idea to take pictures of people's children. It's almost as if you have a guilty conscience...

There have been plenty of decent suggestions already in this thread. Have a read through and you will see. There is no need for me to repeat what has already been said. And while reading through the thread you may even see one of my own personal suggestions.

Edited by MC Spyda

I've seen police presence at Bents Green bus stop when things have got out of hand, it quietens the situation down temporarily. I've also seen bus drivers refusing to take the kids onboard by pulling away from the stop with the doors closed, the kids retaliate by chucking things at the bus.

The majority of the pupils at both Silverdale and High Storrs are exremely well behaved but, it appears to be the kids who are bussed in from the bottom of Ecclesall Road who are the trouble makers from what I've seen. It needs the parents of these pupils to become responsible, who's going to tell them!

It's crap all round really. Passengers are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

The driver's should take more responsibility. They SHOULD throw the kids off the bus, especially when the majority of them got off 3-4 stops after I get on.

I don't agree with spitting at the driver, or locking the kids up forever either. Spitting disgusting no matter what and locking them up forever, a bit harsh.

I've been asked to go and see if I can identify the kids at the school, but that would mean those kids knowing who's said what, and then if I get on that bus again, what's to stop them being more disgusting or nastier?

Radio Sheffield have asked me to be on the show tomorrow. Not sure what good it will do but...hey hum.

Thanks for everyone's support. I felt like I was over-reacting at first when complaining but, from some people's point of view I'm not doing enough!! lol.

Well done to you for making a point Princess. Maybe the school can show you some pictures of the kids who may be responsible so you don't have to meet them face to face?

Someone has to control these kids who are ruining the lives of so many people- passengers, other kids at the school, teachers,bus drivers etc. I bet it isnt even ALL the kids who are "bussed in" from Broomhall who are responsible for the trouble;there will be some who want to have friends and work hard.

Where do we put the "difficult kids"? They are always going to be someone's problem. I don't think the parents will care.

I've been asked to go and see if I can identify the kids at the school, but that would mean those kids knowing who's said what, and then if I get on that bus again, what's to stop them being more disgusting or nastier?

When I was at High Storrs in the 90's, there was a mug-shots book held at reception with individual photos of each pupil. It was available to look through to identify kids when there was reported misbehaviour (usually younger kids reporting older kids, or for teachers to identify people that weren't necessarily taught by them specifically. I'd be very surprised if Silverdale didn't have something akin to this so that you could identify people anonymously.

The police have just been to see me and been totally fantastic. The officer dealing with this has been to the school and resolved the issues :) The school has also been brilliant, even though it wasn't done on school property or in school time.

Very happy with the outcome of it...but placing a severe complaint with Stagecoach about the way I've been treated and how other passengers were treated.

Thanks everyone for your support and keeping me going :) x x x

:)Good to hear a positive outcome. Good on you for putting yourself forward and pushing the matter til the end, takes some guts. Let's hope there will not be a repeat offence.

Princess, I'm glad this awful scrubber behaviour was resolved, but I wouldn't hold your breath for a satisfactory solution from Stagecoach.

I had a clear and genuine complaint of verbal abuse by the driver about 15yrs ago with SYPTE and they stonewalled me- despite my brother working for them!

There's a rumour going round that these were Somali youths - does anyone know if this is actually true, or just a falsehood?

There's a rumour going round that these were Somali youths - does anyone know if this is actually true, or just a falsehood?

What difference does it make?

What difference does it make?

None whatsoever, but the rumours are still circulating, all the same.

Edited by Dragonfall

I'm not sure what race the kids were. Black, white, pink, orange, purple...I don't care....They were disgusting and wrong and nasty little kids that got what they deserved. I'm grateful to Silverdale and SYPolice for dealing with the matter so well...