Someone spitting on you..

Absolutely disgusting - the whole thing should've been caught on camera though... ask the bus company

Some humans are just gross what a pathetic and disgusting thing to do....

I know everyone is different but if that had been me i would have just flipped,it is outragous that the pillocks can do it and know/think there are no

consequences to doing it....

Spitting in general is gross no matter what age the person is,why in gods name do people need to spit,let alone on someone....

To look big/look hard it's all at someone elses expence....

Seriously people would of been dragging me of the scrote.....

But hey this is the type of world we now live in where no one,has any respect for anyone else and people would rather turn a blind eye....

Theres right and wrong and doing that is just wrong.....

Put it down to experinece,that not everyone out there is nice.....

It seems to be getting worse up the Ecclesall Road, maybe its the same every where, but I totally dislaike the area from town to Hunters Bar

I think it is the most disgusting and insulting thing for one human being to do to another. But even spitting on the floor makes me feel sick, I was in the supermarket just before Christmas and a young man (term used loosely) in the fruit and veg section spat on the floor. A lady reported it to the security guard and he just shrugged his shoulders at her, she then went over he customer services to ask them to get the duty manager. I don't know the outcome because I left - without doing any shopping I may add.

Disgusting I would report the bus driver he should have helped!

Disgusting Vile kids,report the driver and report the problem. dirty gits

Did you report this to the bus company? and/or police?

phone the police and report the driver, no one deserves that, disgusting.

phone the police and report the driver, no one deserves that, disgusting.

The driver hasn't done anything against the law, but definately needs to grow a pair!

however definately report this to the police non emergency number as this may have already been reported and you can add subtance to any other reports.

they may even be already known to the police

Edited by steve68

Degenerate animals. Get them reported to the police. Creatures such as this will only grow up to be criminals.

Report this, report him, see the headmaster, see the police, blah blah. Sod that. If some little scroat gobs on you, walk over to him/her/it and in a very casual way, smash their ugly filthy dirty face in. There is NOTHING worse than being gobbed on by some clever asred little sh.it who thinks they are untouchable because the are +minors+. They want their effing tongues ripping out.

Report this, report him, see the headmaster, see the police, blah blah. Sod that. If some little scroat gobs on you, walk over to him/her/it and in a very casual way, smash their ugly filthy dirty face in. There is NOTHING worse than being gobbed on by some clever asred little sh.it who thinks they are untouchable because the are +minors+. They want their effing tongues ripping out.

Now that is the funniest reply so far, and its not far off what would've happend if the little scubbers had gozzed on me :hihi: