Ecclesfield park across from police station

Hi i went past the carpark for the park at ecclesfield across from.police station and t:confused:here was a serious incident police van and area taped off does anyone know whats happened ?

I think they were filming because the car they were photographing was later moved aside and the people in civilian clothes looked as if they were being given directions.

Don't know what happened, but i saw it too. They had big umberellas up and the forensics were taking photos.

Hope nobody got hurt. I enjoy a walk around that park with the wife on a nice day.

Could be making a training video, the police training school is also across the road.

Could be making a training video, the police training school is also across the road.

The training centre closed over a year ago.It moved to barnsley.

Edited by kirakk

It might be stationed there ready for the football

Hi i went past the carpark for the park at ecclesfield across from.police station and t:confused:here was a serious incident police van and area taped off does anyone know whats happened ?

What did the police say when you asked them whats gone off as you would have got a better answer then of here.

I didnt ask if i had i wouldnt av been asking on here i was driving past when i noticed it