Function room on a sunday

I have searched and searched for anything I can find on a function room available to hire on a Sunday afternoon. I have my sons Christening but I'm struggling to find anywhere to celebrate. I would happily take into consideration any type of function

I was hoping that I can provide my own buffet & decorations but anything else I'm happy with. For around 50 people. Willing to pay for room. With bar

Ideally in the Meadowhall/Ecclesfield/Chapeltown/Rotherham area

Any suggestions? :confused:

Have you tried the Green Dragon at Kimberworth?

01709 566910

Ask to speak to Karen..

It's a few years ago but we had the room above the Black Bull at Ecclesfield for the afternoon after my sons christening.

First Parkbowling alley upstairs bar is used for functions

its not in those areas,but i do know bradfield rd club in hillsborough often do functioons like christenings on a sunday afternoon,give them a ring 2343657

the black bull still has the function room, and so does the malthouse which is just on the ecclesfield/parson cross border.

I have searched and searched for anything I can find on a function room available to hire on a Sunday afternoon. I have my sons Christening but I'm struggling to find anywhere to celebrate. I would happily take into consideration any type of function

I was hoping that I can provide my own buffet & decorations but anything else I'm happy with. For around 50 people. Willing to pay for room. With bar

Ideally in the Meadowhall/Ecclesfield/Chapeltown/Rotherham area

Any suggestions? :confused:

hi amylee0184, when are you wanting this room for, i know of a little social club called st michaels in hillsborough, it is ideal for small functions like christenings, it has a small bar and , really friendly and open sunday afternoons, really cheap,you take your own buffet too, tel no is 01142349660 if you are interested.

Thanks for the responses! :thumbsup:

I am willing to go outside of those areas if need be but it was just preferred as they would be more local but I will definately give those few mentioned a try! What feedback would you give on those places? :)

Thanks for the responses! :thumbsup:

I am willing to go outside of those areas if need be but it was just preferred as they would be more local but I will definately give those few mentioned a try! What feedback would you give on those places? :)

hi there forgot to mention its best to call after 8pm, i use this club regularly as it is very child friendly and i have been going there since i was a child myself, it doesnt cost anything but we just ask for a small donation towards the member of staff thet works the bar for you, also i work there on a tues morning untill about 1130 so you could call then if you wanted to ask any questions, thanks, nic :)

My cousin hired Goals at Norfolk Park on a sunday afternoon.

Stain drop lodge at Lane End have function rooms but I'm sorry I don't know any details.