15 shisha bars in sheffield?

OOOOhhhhh I wanna go to one *a legal one of course* ;)

Who's been to one in Sheffield that's any good? I'm a bit apprehensive doing something I've never done before. Are they expensive? Googled it but not getting much info.

No rush, but there is a decent one on Wicker. Some ginger tea, grape shish and chew some gat? £20 all in if you cover transport costs...

Anyone been to any recently? I heard its mostly asians that smoke there being white will i stand out like a sore thumb?

Do I? Do you have any proof of this? Is this because I dislike Islam Mel? We have gone through this before and still you can't tell me what's racist about disliking Islam, along with all other organised religions.

I've provided the facts. If these places are allowing smoking indoors, they're breaking the law.

what have the council said when you reported this ?

Anyone been to any recently? I heard its mostly asians that smoke there being white will i stand out like a sore thumb?

You might get a few funny looks and there are a couple of racists, just like when you are in the pub. But if you should be fine. :D

Anyone been to Dubai café on London road?

So, where is Tony Erikson's update following the Saturday investigation? Photos required to prove anything.

As an avid Shisha user.. does it not say on the pack of SOEX that there is 0% crap in the herbal variety.

How then, does this equate to me 'puffing on 100 ciggies' ... load of tosh!

Try al fakher you will love it.