15 shisha bars in sheffield?

and people have said they smoke outdoors

people have shown links to places in the news that HAVE been closed down

but you still refuse to listen and carry on banging on about it, been and visited some and had a look for yourself? instead of relying on your own deep seated prejiduces?

But my guys at work say the laws are widely ignored, and you only have to type "shisha bar" into YouTube to find examples. Amusingly one's even in Sheffield.

What is a Shisha Bar? Is it like what the caterpillar smokes in Alice in Wonderland?

It's essentially smoking a massive bong.

It's illegal in enclosed public spaces.

But my guys at work say the laws are widely ignored, and you only have to type "shisha bar" into YouTube to find examples. Amusingly one's even in Sheffield.

According to the OP, there's 15.

Careful of accusing them of flouting the law, they will label you a racist you know.

They have provided details of ones and I shall be visiting them on Saturday. This is about Sheffield cafes, the ones linked to were not in Sheffield. Prejudice, deep seated, you know so much of me mel. Where's the prejudice in expecting equality if the law is broken.

Now, again, seeing as you're big enough to use the word. What's racist about disliking Islam? Don't you too dislike Islam Mel? I was going to try the post where you specifically told me that last week but you make too many posts. Why aren't you a racist mel?

Careful of accusing them of flouting the law, they will label you a racist you know.

point to where i mentioned the terms racist or racism please

point to where i mentioned the terms racist or racism please

because we all know he hates everything to do with those nasty brown foriegn asian types

I can't see that being anything else other than racism.

If that's not then I don't know what is. Remember we have this conversation every time a thread regarding religion pops up. You're renowned for it.

I think i have seen one on rutland road too.It is a restaurant with a Shisha bar on the side.

I can't see that being anything else other than racism.

If that's not then I don't know what is. Remember we have this conversation every time a thread regarding religion pops up. You're renowned for it.

again, your guessing, like the subject matter in this thread, you want them to be breaking the law whether they are or not so you discard the posts that say they smoke OUTdoors and hold aloft the ones that prove your point as some sort of trophy

i didnt call you a racist, ive no idea what your like with chinese, blacks etc etc BUT yes you do have a problem with muslims, islam, people of a middle eastern origin, youve NEVER uttered a single good word about anybody yet your the first there to pounce on any negatives day in day out ad nauseum

oh and going back to your previous post, no i dont dislike islam per se, im ANTI RELIGIOUS, i dont believe in any religions or gods, HOWEVER i wont stand idly back and let muslims become the scourage of the earth through petty prejidice and become oppressed purely because they DO believe in their god / religion

I think i have seen one on rutland road too.It is a restaurant with a Shisha bar on the side.

Do you mean Babylon, on Pitsmoor road?

Do you mean Babylon, on Pitsmoor road?

Yeah, thats the :thumbsup: down from Rutland rd.

I'm not a cleaver.

Simple as, one rule for all. If any of these places are flouting the law, I think it only right they are reported.

Troll. I'm the only person on this thread to have provided the facts.

And why shouldn't justice be equal by the way. Why am I "one of them" for wanting the same law applied equally? What is "one of them" by the way.

Also, how do you compare someone wanting the law applied equally to a homophobe as you did yesterday? I'm really interested in your logic.

I'm sorry, which facts are you alluding to? so far you have accused them all of breaking the law with no proof.

OOOOhhhhh I wanna go to one *a legal one of course* ;)

Who's been to one in Sheffield that's any good? I'm a bit apprehensive doing something I've never done before. Are they expensive? Googled it but not getting much info.

Because they are Asians,innit.

Only because some people want them to be, however reality is often stranger than fiction.

I've just had an interesting discussion with a couple of our lads
(white, Parsons X, btw)
who frequent these bars, and they confirmed that the law is pretty widely ignored.

the council and police have no balls against certan areas of our community:rant:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm afraid to say is probably correct !

Asian, black and white folk who want to smoke non tobacco products, in some cases illegally?