Anyone supply and fit vertical blinds?

Don't know if this is the right place to put this. My daughter wants some blinds supplying and fitting, for 3 windows.

Can anyone interested pm me with a mob number please...:)

Any reasonable price considered..:)

yes, i am looking for a good one also, i last used ID blinds but they seemed to have closed their unit on the trading estate..

Try Avalon Blinds

South Rd Walkley

114 233 5700

I haven't used them but I did make an enquiry there, hence I have one of their business cards

Its a shame not many of these companies have websites, it is a cost effective way of getting new customers...

another recommendation for charisma blinds and they fit child safe chains as well. something to consider when you have children

There is a really good blind shop on Chesterfield Road before you get to homebase opp Petrol station. Sorry I dont know the name. It doesnt look much of a shop but they really know their stuff and prices are good too.

blueskyblinds of chesterfield very good prices they done all my house and friends too,

01246 292030

http://www.directblinds.co.uk/index2.aspx

These people are amazing! They have done all my windows and are less than half the price of the major blind companies out there :D

you do have to fit them yourself but they are very easy to do

Thanks for the replies folks, I think my daughter may be getting sorted soon..:)