Transportation help for an undergraduate research project

Hi guys.

I am a member of many forums on the internet and don't come here to waste anyone's time, however I do come on here to ask for a few minutes of spare time.

I'm currently studying Geography with Planning and in my final year. My current research project looks at social exclusion in relation to public transport. This subject area is covered well in the wider academic world, however little study has gone into the relation exclusion might have with transport issues.

The survey attached takes no longer than a minute to complete, however I am only looking at a specific age sample above the age of 44 years old.

I have had over 30+ responses with face to face surveys, however these are from a certain area in Sheffield, so would love a wider response. I have also contacted Sheffield City council and they have been a great help answering questions.

Link

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=penvdtfl96hgymq1024717

Edited by Pudseywhite