Predictions for season end..

i've said all along united for second and i'm not changing my mind. i really hope i have loads of egg on my face after the last game but still not confident:(

i've said all along united for second and i'm not changing my mind. i really hope i have loads of egg on my face after the last game but still not confident:(

I'd love to be wrong an'all, but I rarely am. :hihi:

Anything could happen, even supposed invincible Barca have lost two games in a row for the first time in 3 years or something.

Anything could happen, even supposed invincible Barca have lost two games in a row for the first time in 3 years or something.

agreed, it could still go either way but i still think united will limp over the line

If its not all sorted next week I will have to give it to Wednesday because United have let us down on to many occasions when it comes to the big day ………. Always the bridesmaid ….. etc.

If its not all sorted next week I will have to give it to Wednesday because United have let us down on to many occasions when it comes to the big day ………. Always the bridesmaid ….. etc.

Good to see you Malky m8, yeah it's tight as a well you know .... lol

Good to see you Malky m8, yeah it's tight as a well you know .... lol

Relegated twice on the last day of the season ………. Lost 3 play off finals …….. its not looking good is it. :hihi:

i would agree with you, i dont think we will do it if it goes to the last day however i fancy us to win at home on saturday

Guest sibon

Both sides have very loseable games next weekend. I think those results will be the key ones.

We will both win the final day fixtures.

Well you Sheffield fans....the results at the weekend make things interesting

Last time we were in this division we went up at the first time of asking in 2nd place, needing to avoid a very heavy defeat on the last day (something like a 9 goal swing?) to avoid letting Port Vale in?

And the season after we did get promoted on the last day 5-2 at Leicester... so it's not always flopping! Just when Playoffs and relegations are concerned, usually... :hihi: