Predictions for season end..

Got to take your hat off to the blades,they keep on matching the owls game for game.The way things are going there's a chance the owls getting 95pts & not getting automatic promotion,that would be some kind of record.I've said all along,the only pts. I can see united dropping will be in their last 3 games.What ever happens,its been a great season for both teams.Both will be cursing daft points thrown away.The daftest I saw were the 2 Weaver threw away against Hartleypool,nailed on win until our 6ft 7in keeper gets lobbed from 35yds.Anyone noticed,he hasn't played since?

you just can't call it can you. Can we end the season now, please? My blood pressure can't take it. I'm a blade but must admit wednesday are on a awesome run. We just need to focus on each game and keep winning! I will go for utd 2nd wednesday 3rd, and if that's the case I will want wednesday to go up.

got to take your hat off to the blades,they keep on matching the owls game for game.the way things are going there's a chance the owls getting 95pts & not getting automatic promotion,that would be some kind of record.i've said all along,the only pts. I can see united dropping will be in their last 3 games.what ever happens,its been a great season for both teams.both will be cursing daft points thrown away.the daftest i saw were the 2 weaver threw away against hartleypool,nailed on win until our 6ft 7in keeper gets lobbed from 35yds.anyone noticed,he hasn't played since?

....... 6'-3"

The worse one for me was the Hudds home game, to let 2 goals in near the end like that was criminal.

Orient A 97th minute equaliser

Oldham H 93rd min pen winner.

I think both clubs will win 3 and draw 1 of the last 4.

It is not exactly easy on the heart for us down at Charlton....but for both your teams it must be murder.....good luck to both teams....whichever one gets the promotion spot....

It is not exactly easy on the heart for us down at Charlton....but for both your teams it must be murder.....good luck to both teams....whichever one gets the promotion spot....

It's been a crazy old season m8, still a couple of twists and turns yet for sure.

Sadly you are right CorkerSWFC...I have been supporting Charlton too long to think the end of the season will be easy....lol...better keep taking the valium, just in case

Well as my last predictions went so well ;)

Here are my new ones....

Charlton 100 pts +46

Blades 95 pts +47

Owls 91 pts +35

I see the Owls winning both home games and drawing both away games (which normally wouldn't be a bad return).

The Blades I see a draw at MK and winning the remainder.....

Course you do not being bias like.

Course you do not being bias like.

It's to do with the opposition.

Actually.... should the Owls have our 4 remaining fixtures, I'd expect them to win all 4.

Things almost never go like that though we all know that, I can see a couple of twists and turns yet, both our games at the weekend are no foregone conclusions.