15 needing to earn some money..

I love horse riding but as I got older I had to stop going because I started going out with my friends and it was costing too much, I really want to get back into it so need a way I can earn some money without asking my mum for it, I'm extremely hard working and reliable:)

If anyone has any ideas they would be much appreciated, thanks x

how about you just do what most teenage people do and get a paper round ?, and no offence to your parents but up untill the age of 16 when you can get a proper job, is it not there responsability to pay for such things anyway. when you go on holiday with your parents do you have to pay for your own plane ticket aswell ??

how about you just do what most teenage people do and get a paper round ?, and no offence to your parents but up untill the age of 16 when you can get a proper job, is it not there responsability to pay for such things anyway. when you go on holiday with your parents do you have to pay for your own plane ticket aswell ??

Her parents are under no obligation to pay for her hobbies. Maybe there can't afford it.

jb

Edited by barleycorn

Maybe her parents are not going to spoon feed her and spoil her with hobbies she wants to do. Maybe they cannot afford it. Good on this young 'un for wanting to get her hands dirty and work hard to fund things for her self.

it might be good to get abit of responsibility though, dont you think? maybe they dont want me to be one of them kids that grows up and goes on jeremy kyle on benefits!.

i wasnt knockin the lass, infact its nice to see a teenager want to work instead of hang around the local shops gettin pi**ed, good luck to her, you might get lucky and find somewhere who employs 15 year olds. atb.