Sky Go & Anytime+

Have just figured out you can watch Sky on the internet without the need to have the dish installed, if say in my position, my mum has Sky at her house but she does not use the online features like Go or Anytime+, so I have used her details at my flat to log into the Sky website and am able to have a near full package minus the sports channels, the same as my mum and without any extra cost, so if you know of anyone who has Sky and who has a log in account online, you can use their details with permission and access Go, I must add that you can only register 2 devices per month being either a computer or mobile device but they do not need to be at the same address, so that makes it great if you are having trouble getting Sky in other rooms and do not want the hassle of re-wiring stuff up and causing mess, just thought I would share that with the board and save people a few bob, do not say I never contribute by the way lol

Existing thread on this subject is here.

Mods? Thread merge please?