Handfasting in Sheffield

Hi All.

I am a solitary witch and belong to no coven but am holding my handfasting soon, does anyone know of any decent covens with a good high priest and priestess i could attend so as to have them do my handbinding and blessings

thanks

a bit early for April fools???

a bit early for April fools???

:huh:

I was asking a genuine question.

The OP didn't ask for judgement, did she?

If you can't answer the question then just move along and comment on something else. There's no forum rule that says that you have to post on every thread.

Hi All.

I am a solitary witch and belong to no coven but am holding my handfasting soon, does anyone know of any decent covens with a good high priest and priestess i could attend so as to have them do my handbinding and blessings

thanks

Not something I really agree with but that's for another day, just noticed this on another thread an they may be able to help, there's something about handfasting on there (I think)?

http://www.acircleoffriends.co.uk/

I hope that helps.

Not something I really agree with but that's for another day, just noticed this on another thread an they may be able to help, there's something about handfasting on there (I think)?

http://www.acircleoffriends.co.uk/

I hope that helps.

Let that day be today and start a thread, Palirich! Let's get discussing!

Let that day be today and start a thread, Palirich! Let's get discussing!

Not for me to start, I listed a number of questions on a previous thread for a medium to answer and they have as yet been ignored.

Not for me to start, I listed a number of questions on a previous thread for a medium to answer and they have as yet been ignored.

Ahh, well, as I'm led to believe (from a "witch" I know) there are different kinds of witchcraft and not all involve mediumship. Some don't even involve any "spirituality" at all.

Hi All.

thanks

Sheffield Pagans used to hold a moot every month on the first Tuesday at Fagan's pub on Broad Lane.

Message me if you think it might be what you need, and I'll contact my witchy friend to see if they still do as they don't post on here anymore.

Blessings be.

Ahh, well, as I'm led to believe (from a "witch" I know) there are different kinds of witchcraft and not all involve mediumship. Some don't even involve any "spirituality" at all.

Sorry Roots I know, it was my bizarre previous msg that probably misled you.

What I meant was it's not my place to start a thread about someone elses practice, as I had just been on a site with witchcraft and mediumship etc all under one banner I bizarrely assumed you would know that I meant I had asked a medium some questions based on what she claimed, and I wouldn't just presume to question someone's belief for the sake of it.

In short I wasn't marrying the two :loopy:

It's been a long week! :gag:

I think alot of people are under the illusion that witch craft and mediumship are the same, that is not the case at all :hihi: