Birthday party ideas help

help i am doing my son a birthday party at home he will be 3 i need some ideas what to do thanks :huh:

Don't do anything and so avoid disappointment :)

The traditional is the best, nice spread, pass the parcel that sort of stuff, just get some of your families littles un round :)

try a pirate treasure hunt! Brill for all ages, cheap too just use choc coins as the treasure and give them all clues, you can buy eye patches etc in all big supermarkets

Did this for mine last year they loved it!

Hello- you could even try a play center, keeps the mess out of your home and some offer really good packages and a great price. Play Arena is great, it's new and based in Heeley. Good luck and hope your son enjoys his party!

Hi there

I host a wide range of childrens parties:

The Pink Pixie will make your child's special day exciting and stress free.

Based in the North of England, we cover South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire. Pink Pixie Parties is a new wave of party entertainment for kids' birthdays and celebrations.

Pink Pixie Parties are dedicated to children's party entertainment, incorporating dance, games, fancy dress, makeovers and face painting into a uniquely themed experience for your child's celebration.

With a wide range of themed parties, our packages include everything from a Sparkle Party for a little Fairy girl, Street Dance parties for Popstars, to a Pamper and Makeover Party for teens!

We will customise your party to your child's special requirements. When you make your booking the Pink Pixie will contact you personally to create a package designed specifically to enhance your child's special day.

"Thank you so much for the party, I have had lots of positive feedback from the girls and their parents, everyone had a really good time. Holly loved the party and loved her gift. I really liked the fact that it was personalised to Holly and something none of her friends had done previously. The Children loved having their nails and face art done as it made them feel grown up!"

Emma Watson, Holly's The Saturdays party, 26th Nov 2011

http://www.pinkpixieparties.co.uk

07850 558602

Follow me on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pinkpixieparties

SPECIAL OFFER:

20% OFF WHEN BOOKING A FRIDAY PARTY.

Hi

We offer paint a pot parties at the Little Paint A Pot Shop. You can find more info on our website or better still our facebook page.

We have our very own party room and host parties for any age!

If he/She is turning 3, then don't do anything too extravagant. They won't remember it I'm afraid lol.

The Pirate theme is a great idea...or maybe fancy dress? Just have balloons, music, party food (Lots of pic n mix) and pass the parcel type games...

They'll love it.

xx

the party idea of pirates is good and just have a few games like pass the parcel, taila ona the donkey musical statues etc and when your done in dead fishes lol

thank you for all the feed back helped alot x

play the mummy game with them, they have to wrap each other up in toilet roll, first time we ever played it and they loved it then after they loved just throwing it around and didnt take long to pick up after. Great party game for all ages

Fancy dress is always a hit when they are that young, all kids have some sort of dress up at home so shouldn't cost much!