Meersbrook bank school photos

looking for old photos of staff and pupils from 1955-1961 [the year i left] the school web site is very poor and could do with a face lift, i tried emailing but they never even bothered to reply.My class had 48 pupils so there will plenty of interest in this topic.

meersbrookbank1.jpg

j4 1956-57 posted on friends reunited on derek paynes page-meersbrook bank school

Edited by choogling

school_1292571c.jpg

derbyshire lane meersbrook bank school

This was my first school. I started in 1967, any photos from that that era would be of interest to me.

This was my first school. I started in 1967, any photos from that that era would be of interest to me.
why not post your own school photos it may get the ball rolling ,all mine were lost when i left home.

bottom of derbyshire lane late fifties early sixties

bottomofderbyshirelane50s.jpg

douglas bowers and kathlin tim taken in the early seventies, childhood sweethearts posing in the peace gardens after their wedding ,kathlins dad in the fore ground.

dougiekathryn.jpg

I went to Meersbrook Bank and then secondary school with Douglas and Kathleen, nice to see this photo.

I went to Meersbrook Bank and then secondary school with Douglas and Kathleen, nice to see this photo.

Douglas sadly no longer with us R.I.P WAS A GREAT PAL

Douglas sadly no longer with us R.I.P WAS A GREAT PAL

Very sorry to hear that, I remember he was a character even back when we were so young. :)