Taxi to Birmingham airport

Anyone know how much a one way taxi to Birmingham airport ought to cost for a Friday 6.30am flight?

About £90.....

Anyone know how much a one way taxi to Birmingham airport ought to cost for a Friday 6.30am flight?

It ought to cost about £20 but it actually costs nearer to a £100.

National coach or rail is cheaper - but less convenient of course.

We are paying £130 for a party of five to Birmingham thats both ways,pm me if you want his number very reliable.

Forgot to say he is fully insured and legal.

Edited by nikita

We are paying £130 for a party of five to Birmingham thats both ways,pm me if you want his number very reliable.

Forgot to say he is fully insured and legal.

yikes....that's expensive. I was thinking about getting a taxi, but cheapest parking at the airport was £21 when I looked last week....and "valet" parking was £50. Plus my fuel there and back to make the comparison fairer...

yikes....that's expensive. I was thinking about getting a taxi, but cheapest parking at the airport was £21 when I looked last week....and "valet" parking was £50. Plus my fuel there and back to make the comparison fairer...

Was quoted £190 by someone else.

We go from Rotherham every year and this time its £150 there and back,dont forget the price of fuel now and the man has to make a living also his hours are unsociable,he picks us up at 3.00am and collects us at 10.00pm I think thats resonable.

I'm a taxi driver and I did one last week at a price of £150 I have a large 6 seater enough for lots of luggage

Thought it was a decent price £130 for five people.

i take up to 8 people in a transporter price from 145 for 4 people then 10 p/p up to 8... 07968950051 sgs travel

Edited by dawngary

£200 return.

£200 return you are having a laugh..:hihi: