Research For O2 - Signal Issues

Hi people.

Sorry to start a new thread but i want a clear thread just to show what areas are havjng issues. As you will know I've had issues with O2 for months now and I'm really getting annoyed with them. First they said it was my phone, so had it checked and it's fine. Then they said it was my sim card, so I did a sim swap and it wasn't that.

Well today I called up stating I won't be paying this months bill as I've not been getting the service I pay for. After checking my account and seeing I haven't used any of my minutes the agreed to drop my bill.

Well now they say they can't do anything (even send an engineer) till they know how wide the problem is.

So if your having issues what area are you. And if you pm me your number I'll tell O2 who exactly is having issues.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING OTHER THAN IF YOUR HAVING ISSUES

Well as I said on the the other thread I am number 17 in the s35 area who have complained and he said that was enough to send engineers.

Blue Dragon, have you tried contacting Ofcom or Icstis and voicing your concerns to them ? If it is an on-going problem of lack of signal then it could be that there is a fault on the transmitter mast element or the relay box. If so then O2 are obliged to send an engineer out to look into the matter. Good luck with getting other O2 users to join your cause :thumbsup:

'm having problems - the phone doesnt always make or receive calls, nor does it register as a missed call.

I'm having problems getting data and usually need wifi to access sites.

Been going on a while - last time I got in touch with 02 they told me I wasnt giving them a correct postcode and lectured me on the format! I've lived here 29 years with the same postcode.

are these problems based on signalling?

I've called them again and after threatening to go to ofcom they have now started an investigation and I've got my own contact so I don't have to keep talking to different people

Hi. I live in high green (S35) and complained to o2 in november last year about the quality of their signal. The guy on the phone was a waste of time. He told me that it must be my phone. I told him that I had tried my sim in another phone and it was the same. I also told him that the couple who live next door to me were both on o2 and having the same problem. The signal is up and down like a yoyo and quite often fades out altogether leaving me with no signal. I have been with o2 for many many years without any problems up until late last year (2011) when the problems started and it is still the same now.