Anyone know of childrens holiday clubs for Easter & summer Hols?

I'm looking for a holiday club for my 6 year old for a week in Easter and 2 in the Summer hols in the S13 or S11 areas.

Most of the ones I can find are only for 10am-3pm or starting age of 8 years.

Any suggestions appreciated:help:

We will be running some walking clubs aimed at parents and children during the holidays. I am putting some walks onto the website over the next week or two as the holidays become closer.

For example.

One of the walks will be a gentle walk (buggy friendly) along the path next to dam flask where we will end up in Bradfield Green (the park). We can then organise a game of rounders, or if the children want to play among themselves then thats fine. The parents can have a little chat and a picnic while the children play, we then walk back to the start.

We have one planned - this one takes place on the 2nd and 4th - Redmires to Stanage Edge - this one isn't buggy friendly but others that go onto the website will be

http://www.sheffield-fitness-training.com/walking-and-hiking/

Thanks for that.

Sorry probably wasn't very clear looking for cover whilst I'm at work

We'll be running Cheerleading summer camps 10-3 or 10-4 in Totley and Eyam.

More details on our website very soon!!!

Hello, if you contact Birkdale School and Sheffield High School, they always host good holiday camps and provide a few different options. Good Luck!

Thanks for the advice will look at both of those

English Institute of Sport do great holiday session in hols. You can book for mornings, afternoons or whole days. My 2 kids went there last year and really enjoyed it.

Bumping thread. Anyone know anything decent on during hols?

Easter Activity Camps

A Full Day of Various sports such as: Badminton, Basketball, Dodge Ball, Tri-Golf (& Swimming - Westfield Camp only)

* Run by fully qualified and insured coaches and guaranteed to have loads of fun!

* £15 per camp

* Bring drink and dinner!

Wednesday 4th April, 10am - 3pm @ Westfield School

Tuesday 10th April, 10am - 3pm @ Wisewood Sports Centre

Friday 13th April, 10am - 3pm @ Tapton School

PM for more details.

Hi Im unsure if you have heard of this site, but its a brill magazine and has all you could possibly want from activities in Easter hols:-

Add Sheffield raring2go into google and good luck!

Verve Academy of Performing Arts are running a summer Workshop Week at High Storrs School in S11.

The week runs from Monday 19th - Friday 23rd August.

Children aged 4-7 get to spend 3 hours a day rehearsing a hit West End show and do a fully-staged performance at the end of

For more information call 07792 099956 or search Verve Academy of Performing Arts on Facebook.