Joyh - I've lost your number and you don't accept PMs

Scozzie

hi Joyh,

I'm after the number for your dog trainer, but due to a mishap involving vodka and a blackberry, I no longer have your number and you don't accept PMs.

Please PM me they guys number (and yours too.)

Must have a Pack o' Dax walk soon.

xxx

The good news about this is that I know that some of us can PM anybody, including those who don't accept PMs :)

Now she won't have to spot the thread to know that you've lost her contact details.

oh, Thanks Medusa, I didn't want ot have to resort to staking out the park waiting for her to walk her dogs. :)

THought your dog was ok, is it Dancer or has tilly hit the Don't do what i'm told stage. I really can't say anything bad as you know what mine are like.

THought your dog was ok, is it Dancer or has tilly hit the Don't do what i'm told stage. I really can't say anything bad as you know what mine are like.

you wouldn't recognise Tilly. Since she has Dancer to back her up, she's run off the rails.

btw, thanks for the number - I don't have yours anymore, either. :(

See how the pack mentality set's straight in, nasty little bugger's. Hope to see you soon. Will be nice to see some one else's dogs barking instead of just mine.

Mine had a right go at an English Bull Terrier who was being very friendly but had run off from the owner and was excited to meet more dogs 'to play with'.My little darlings thought different and had him on his back whimpering.

It's a good job that we meet dogs that back down cos mine won't.Usually Oscar diffused things by trotting over.I wish they would learn some manners from him:rolleyes: