FOUND: Yorkshire Terrier, Male, Heeley. *home*

As above. The dog is in quite a bad way cosmetically, but seems in good health. He looks like he's been dumped as he has what looks like the contents of a skip in his fur.

I've contacted the dog warden, so if you are looking for him, they have my details, or you can PM me.

We're calling him Scruffy for now... that might change after I bath him :D

can you get him scanned for a chip?

Not presently, no. I'm sure he'll be scanned when he's collected.

Ah - I'd guessed you might be keeping hold of him with you saying you're bathing him

Don't let him go to the wardens still damp, will you? In this weather they're unlikely to have the facilities to keep him warm enough to dry out properly

They've said it could be a couple of days til they can collect him. So we're going to try and clean him up a bit.

So far I've cut the worst of the lugs from his face and cleaned some mud off him. He's extremely friendly and loving, which makes me think he has had a good home til fairly recentley. Poor old thing.

I'll try and get a pic of him.

Owner found. He's dug his way out of the back garden through rubble hence the state of his fur. Can't explain the lugs though :(

is he going directly back, or via the dog wardens?

If they offer you reward money and you don't want it, you could accept and donate to RainRescue or another rescue :thumbsup: