Room converting into 2 smaller rooms plus other jobs

Hi there

We have a 3 bedroomed house that has a very big front bedroom.

My Daughters share a room at the moment and they need their own space.

So we are looking for advice and quotes and above all an honest opinion if we could seperate the room into 2.

That leaves their old room that has a huge cupboard in it (Used to be for the boiler) i would want some shelving created in there and a rail and a light

Also looking for a tiler for my kitchen and bathroom.

a plumber with a long wrench (oo-er lol) as the kitchen tap is wobbly and i cant get far enough to tighten it.

and would also like a small sink putting into a wc

I am very big on passing trade on so the right people will be recommended to anyone else i know needs some work doing etc

pm me

thanks

I would be happy to provide a quote.

I have sent you a private message. Many thanks Ricky

Do you have one or more windows in the front bedroom, as each bedroom will need one - even if (like mine) your daughters don't open curtains or windows!

Also consider by the time you have taken off the existing door and constructed a lobby to form a door and frame into each of the new rooms - is there still enough space to make it worthwhile

Other questions for would-be quoters would be providing enough additional sockets, light pendants and switches, materials used to construct the wall between the two new bedrooms as plasterboard stud wall could do with sound proofing, and whether they think Building Regulations approval is necessary

hi i would be happy to quote or give you some free advice ta jeff

Hi there

I would be happy to come & have a look for you so I can give you some free advice & a quote.

I have a facebook page with pictures of recent jobs (including a house renovation album which shows similar work to what you require) & recommendations. Here's the link if you would like to have a look: http://www.facebook.com/pages/TRT-Joinery/173485362760904

I would be able to quote on all aspects of the job for you also to make your life easier :-)

TRT Joinery - 07508701811

Cheers Tom

would be more than happy to quote. Ian

Hi I can quote you for the plumbing as I have a long wrench...

Please call me on any of the numbers below

Thank you Scott

And I also know a very good tiler. call me got his number

Scott

Hi,

Could come out tomorrow and give you a quote, 25 years experience, David 07769811995 or 2305858

------------------------------------------------------

Floor2Ceiling