Someone to have 3 dogs for 1 day..*sorted*

Hello,

The person i normally have is away so not available. I need someone to have my 3 dogs from 7am to 11pm on 1 day next month.

Ive tried the following:

CRITTER SITTER

WOOF WOOF MEOW

PET ANGELS

WAGGYTAILS

PAWS ON THE GO (left a message)

Any ideas? I cant kennel them as they arent vaccinated.

you havent pm'd me:(

pm me some details if you havent sorted anything yet

you havent pm'd me:(

pm me some details if you havent sorted anything yet

Sorry as discussed its too far. Thanks though. Im in north sheffield if anyone else can help.

Not sure but maybe Wendy's on Middlewood Rd or Impawtent friends could help.

Or perhaps someone who can walk them 3 times a day just for the day then? :/

Or perhaps someone who can walk them 3 times a day just for the day then? :/

Are you wanting someone to basically sit with them or to take them to their home?

I'm in S35 and have used More For Paws in Baarnsley, and they were absolutely great. Think the websit is just moreforpaws.co.uk but googling will find them. The lady who took care of my dog sent me texts to let me know all was okay and really made sure that she knew all about my hound, and also checked that I got home when I said I would, in case I was delayed and the dog needed to go out again. Would happily recommend. x

Try Aiden of Animal Magic Pet Services on 07585703313. He's based over your end of town.

Id be surprised if any genuine dog walker/pet sitter would take them on with them not being vaccinated..wouldnt it mean they wont be covered by the pet company's insurance too? If they were walked they could pick up some virus or other?

Sorry as discussed its too far. Thanks though. Im in north sheffield if anyone else can help.

Wouldn't it be worth paying her travelling time for two visits just for this one day? Its can't be cheap to kennel three dogs and they would still be in their own home.

Id be surprised if any genuine dog walker/pet sitter would take them on with them not being vaccinated..wouldnt it mean they wont be covered by the pet company's insurance too? If they were walked they could pick up some virus or other?

Not for a dog walker no, many dogs they walk past or meet on walks wont be vaccinated. It doesnt effect insurance.