Stradbroke primary school summer fair and carboot sale 7th july 2012

The Stradbroke Primary School 2012 summer fair will be on Saturday 7th July from 1pm-4pm

This is a large outdoor event with hard standing pitches that is usually very well attended .

DJ booked for entertainment through the fair .

We also have a display area that can/will be used for dance groups , choirs etc - do you have a group that would like to participate ?- get in touch now !

we have just opened bookings for stall holders (£10) and car booters (£5). We are trying to have no duplication of stalls so book early !!

general entrance to the fair is 20p -all welcome :)

PM me for more details

Sorry but we don't need any facepainters at the event . thanks for all the offers though

sally

Hi

Thanks for the replies and bookings so far , we are being asked by lots of parents if we will have anyone selling plants/ tubs / hanging baskets and we have not got anyone booked in yet -if you are interested please get in touch to discuss.

thanks again

Sally

Hi

We have a space for a fast food van -if anyone is interested get in touch

still looking for a plant seller

Sally

Hi All

we have all the catering vans we need now , thanks as always for the replies

We have room for more stalls or if you have any performance groups that would like to use our display area please get in touch .

thanks again

sally

Hi

we still have a few spaces for stall holders or car booters at our summer fair next week ( last year our event was attended by over 400 people)

Stalls are £10 and car boot pitches are £5

We have entertainment and music by Big Als funhouse throughout the event from 1.00-4.00

If you want to reserve a pitch or would like more info please don't hesitate to give me a call .

my number is 07917711570

or you can call caroline who is also organising on 07741066782.

Hope to see you all there

:)

sally

i live locally and also reserved a table for baby clothes tried to pm you for confirmation of this but youre inbox full where is this been advertised as i havn't seen any posters locally?

Edited by charmed7
adding

Hi

we have you booked in , indeed we were texting and messaging everyone over the next few days .

we have posters in various locations ( more added today), and through school .

we have also been promoting it at the school family learning event today.

We are also using facebook as well as the forum

hope this helps ( I have cleared out my messages so you should now be able to PM me

kind regards

sally

:)

Hi, if you haven't already taken a booking for Phoenix Cards & have space available, could I book a stall please selling Phoenix Greetings Cards & Giftwrap?

Many thanks, Alison

Hi Alison

it will be lovely to see you at the fair .I have reserved a stall for you and you pay on the day .

When you arrive just ask for myself or caroline .You will need to bring your own table.

looking forward to meeting you :), and thanks again for supporting our event

The postcode for the school is S13 8LT

kind regards

Sally

many thanks Sally,

let's hope the weather is kind. See you on the day.

Best wishes, Alison

Sorry but we don't need any facepainters at the event . thanks for all the offers though

sally

maybe you should book more facepainters there is always such long que for them!!!!