What new movies are you looking forward to ??

stingray-man

im just wondering what new movies people are looking forward to this year, i thought last year wasn't very good and wasnt interested in watching anything in the cinema's, but this year shows abit more promise

this is what im looking forward to

john carter, wrath of the titans, the dark knight rises, the avengers assemble, prometheus, the new contraband, brave, a possible taken sequel(unknown was pants), maybe totall recall ( but colin farrell :gag:), cogans trade, mass effect (if it is released this year)

what about other forum members ?

Prometheus and The Hobbit... and possibly Judge Dredd (or Dredd as it seems to be called now) and World War Z

And maybe Iron Sky as a guilty pleasure.

Oh and The Front Line and War Of The Arrows but I doubt they'll get UK cinema distribution so I'll have to wait for the DVDs.

Along with Prometheus, The Hobbit, Iron Sky, The Avengers, The dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spiderman mentioned above. I'm also looking forward to Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, The Bourne Legacy, Skyfall (new Bond movie), The Master, Lincoln.

The Dark Knight Rises should be good, shame Heath Ledger died, he'd be good as the Joker again.

yes i agree completely for me it was the role that defined his career, not just because he died after either, although im really looking forward to the new batman. im loving the look of bane played by tom hardy, i think that will be a very good character and a great choice of actor to play it, he gave a very impressive performance as bronson.

yes i agree completely for me it was the role that defined his career, not just because he died after either, although im really looking forward to the new batman. im loving the look of bane played by tom hardy, i think that will be a very good character and a great choice of actor to play it, he gave a very impressive performance as bronson.

Oh yeah, it'll be better than Bane in Batman and Robin from 1997, I'd better shush now or Pattricia will kill me at the next meet, she's in love with George Clooney! :hihi:

It's all about the comic book movies for me: The Amazing Spiderman, The Avengers and The dark Knight Rises

Also The Hobbit part 1 in December :-)

not sure about the new spiderman tbh, the guy who is supposed to be playing spiderman just doesn't fit the part in my eyes, but i will watch it although i think it will be a let down because of that, same as the predicted batman series re-launch due for 2015, bale is the batman to me he fits that character so well i think and i am wondering who they will bring in to fill his shoes, that will either make or break the reboot for me.

Wait, they're doing a Mass Effect movie? Live action or animated? If live action it will suck, badly IMO, as most video game to movie crossovers do.

supposedly, i haven't found much information about it tbh, i saw the title on imdb and thought that obviously their would be alot of graphics in a film like that which would have to be done very well and if done right would look very good but atm we will ahve to wait and see.