Car Wash/Valeting Thread- No Advertising

bakers valeting they did a great job on mine

of your motorhome? will give them a bell if so.

You could try Revolution Rides on 07725 696745 they are mobile and have always done a good job when I have used them.

anyone know one who will tackle a motorhome at reasonable cost? exterior only, preferably without excessive use of a jetwasher, ie proper hand clean!

they have done my car and our caravan great guys and did a great job on both

are there any car detailers out there that use the very best products instead of me buying them, not sure what the detalers use but would have bought myself

wash, scratch swirl treatment, polish, collonite 476 wax, how much to do a home visit and possibly snow foam plus get to a mirror finish and do all interior including glass inside and out and leather upholstery, .regards

There's someone called "reflectology" ( I think) who's supposed to be good. I have no idea of the cost though. I think he's mobile too.

EDIT: This is the guy

Edited by RootsBooster
added link

There's someone called "reflectology" ( I think) who's supposed to be good. I have no idea of the cost though. I think he's mobile too.

EDIT: This is the guy

Highly recommended. Had contract rental car cleaned and some scratches fixed before it was returned to lease company. Sailed through inspection due to quality job done by these guys.

Is this different from a valet? Sorry, I know that's probably a stupid question :)

Is this different from a valet? Sorry, I know that's probably a stupid question :)

I'm not 100% clued up on this either, but if you read the profile thingy above, they do a lot more than just cleaning (which is pretty much what a valet is...I think) where as this guy seems to be able to remove tough scratches and orange peel...peal (?)

Does anyone know how much he charges for his services?

each job is different mate and an assessment really is needed to determine how much or little work is needed....if you need a price just give me a call and i will arrange to come have a look....

also Distinctive Detailing in Attercliffe. They are not mobile but have premises which is a godsend with the British weather.

Can highly recommend.