Car Wash/Valeting Thread- No Advertising

i am a car valeter and could pick up and drop ur car off

Do you have a website or insurance (for driving the car) / recommendations from anyone?

i use a guy called 2 fast to clean,comes to work does a few of of our motors at a time.

heres his number 07530 801088

try to start my own buisness up and running used to work for hartwells and cnl motor company. do family and friends cars on a regular basis and currently no insurance as looking into it. when i have a regular client basis i will have all my insurance up to date

try to start my own buisness up and running used to work for hartwells and cnl motor company. do family and friends cars on a regular basis and currently no insurance as looking into it. when i have a regular client basis i will have all my insurance up to date

What do you charge for wash and valet at my home?

Hiya looking for a reputable car valet that will do me a good job of getting rid of a smoke smell... And at a decent price. Doesn't need to be mobile I can travel to them.

Just bought it and didn't realise how bad it smelt!

Thanks

hi i work for Mr T's mobile valet service we are no1 on free index in south yorkshire luk it up u wont be disappointed we have got 5 out 5 stars off every review our prices are on our website n we come to you if ur at home or work

Hi,

I need a really good clean and valet of my car inside and out! Can anyone recommend a good place to go?

Thanks

Lee at Ls Valeting is excellent and very particular.

His tel no is 01226 745109 are 07798770917.

Hi,

I really want my car to have a good clean, it needs a full valet with particular attention to the seats as they have a few coffee stains.

Could anyone recommend a good valeting service, it does not have to be mobile. I do not want to pay extortionate prices that I have seen (£100).

Thank you

Chris

BAKERS Valeting. They are mobile and will be cheaper than £100. I paid £60 for their full valet plus upholstrey cleaning. I thought that was good value. Their number is 07938200059.