Car Wash/Valeting Thread- No Advertising

Step 1 - Locate a Tom Cat with its male bits still intact.

Step 2 - Lock it in your car with lots of drinking water.

Step 3 - Wait until it sprays.

Step 4 - Release the cat and reward him with a small treat for his minor inconvenience.

Step 4 - The milk smell will have all but vanished!

Step 5 - Job done!

Soapsudz his names Andrew Fieldhouse. He has a web page or can be found on Facebook. I normally have a mini valet done for £15 don't know how much it would be just for seats but I would recommend him. He will come to your house or work.

bicarb as advised but also lemons...fresh lemons will neutralize the smell

Hey everyone,

So, our fabia had the common problem of leaking rear door seals so we've got ourselves a damp interior. I've had the seals sorted at bickerton skoda but need the interior treating/cleaning.

As we've got mold and mildew (great eh?) i've been told various things like steam cleaning, shampoo and wet/dry vac, etc, but I'm looking for recommendations if you can help. Happy to take the car anywhere so not just mobile services,

Many thanks

Matt

http://www.lahvaleting.co.uk or call on 07878317266. I can recommend him as he's very good. He used to do mobile if you call him he'll let you know if he still does. If not you can go to him to get the job done. :-D

http://www.lahvaleting.co.uk or call on 07878317266. I can recommend him as he's very good. He used to do mobile if you call him he'll let you know if he still does. If not you can go to him to get the job done. :-D

Websites not even live. :roll:

We always use Ben and his team on Holme lane next to the builders merchants brilliant service a cheap prices

Pm me with details I have done quite a few cars off here

Can anyone recommend a decent car valet place that's reasonably priced too. Near s6 if possible but not a necessity, or mobile would be helpful. Thanks.

hi my partners just started his own valeting company up hes mobile and for a customers first valet they get 25% off website http://www.thevteam.co.uk. he does various valets from midi to ultimate and spends ages on them to ensure the jobs done to a high standard. any questions feel free to message me

Looks good, think I might book in for an interior valet.