Car Wash/Valeting Thread- No Advertising

Can anybody recomend a good mobile car valeter as the one i have is some what unreliable.i buy and sell part time from home.thks

Revolutionrides.co.uk.

A one-man-in-a-van mobile valet operation. Was reliable, did good work, and a good communicator too.

Was impressed. I'm a bit sensitive to strong smells, and next time I'll ask him to go a little easier on the scented stuff -- just mention it in case you are sensitive as well.

I have Bakers valeting out to clean my car as they are mobile. Always do a great job and really friendly too. I have recommended them to many of my friends and work partners and they have had them back repeatedly. I think they're brothers and it is their own business so they always want to do a top job which is good. Their number is 07938200059. http://www.bakersvaleting.co.uk

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good car valet place that will be open Fri eve? I'm In S11 but willing to travel, just remembered taking the mother out tomorrow and cars a wreck!

Thanks

Try a mobile one? Maybe easier for one to come to you at short notice.

Worth a shot.

Also find the one on abbeydale road fast and efficient not too pricey either!

Can anyone recommend a good car wash? I have read it's a bad idea to use the petrol station's automatic car wash as they can leave swirls.

Doing it myself does not appeal :)

Would be interest to hear if anyone has used the one on Abbeydale road next to the grand potato

Following on from the recommendation on here I used Bakers Valeting. They came out yesterday and did an excellent job. They are very reasonable and very friendly and the car looks like new now.

Highly recommended

http://www.bakersvaleting.co.uk/

Hello, does anyone know where to get a car valeted at a reasonable price? My kids have eaten a lot in mine and it really needs to be cleaned better than I can do myself:confused:

I'd say pretty much any of the 'hand car wash' places offer a valet service...or a part valet...I had mine done and I think it was £15 (for a part valet and wash)...

Oh and you must tell your kids to stop eating your car...it's bad parenting! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

The handwash minivalet (£15) by Leppings Lane roundabout/Sainburys is good value and they're good.