Car Wash/Valeting Thread- No Advertising

Hello

I've noticed that there is a new company opened up at Tesco car wash (abbeydale road)- it's a shame I liked the workers there before and the price was cheaper. Can anyone recommend a good car wash s8, s7, s17 area?

There is a hand car wash on Abbeydale Road about a mile further in to the city from Tesco.

Oh no! Very disappointed to hear this. I liked the workers there they were always so polite and helpful.

I like the one across the railroad tracks at Sainsbury's. It's not really the same thing, they have a bucket and rag approach, no hoses, no machinery, but we like the results.

There is a hand car wash on Abbeydale Road about a mile further in to the city from Tesco.

I use that they are very good.

Can anyone recommend a good car valeting place. Would prefer North Sheffield or Barnsley areas.

Car needs a deep clean before it leaves for its new home.

I judge these places (roadside hand car washes) by one thing. The amount of times they rinse the sponge.

Often the whole car is done without rinsing the sponge at all, so the grit is just sandpapering the paintwork.

They all do a good power jet first to get rid of the dirt supposedly, but it only shifts the heavy stuff, the sandy residue remains and that leaves swirls in the paint when a dirty sponge is rubbed on it.

Anyone who is a bit anal about their car wouldn't let any one wash it even for free, but if you choose not to do it yourself or the car doesn't matter to you, then the mobile guys are better.

Top of the tree are the detailers and paint rectifiers, they will treat your car like it is solid gold but charge appropriately.

Evening - apologies if there's a specific forum for this, or if there's a list somewhere that I haven't seen...

Bought some oil from Halfords for a service and the bottle was faulty and has leaked all over my passenger footwell, Halfords have kindly refunded me and agreed to pay for the valet on receipt of a bill, now on to my question...

Anyone know of any car valets, mobile or not, that would provide me with an invoice/bill and is able to get oil out of the car carpet? It's mostly an interior clean I'm after.

I live around the Meadowhead side of Sheffield.

Cheers!

Hi there,

I’m soon to be selling my car, I’ve given it a proper clean on the outside but the inside could do with a good valet.

Do you know anyone or any companies who you would recommend?

Want t’old Clio to look her sharpest haha.

Cheers

Adam

Sheffield car valeting - they’ll come to you

Just done my car after it’s been used to transport muck to the allotment

Excellent service

Can anyone recommend a car wash in the Hillsborough area please.

There are so many to pick from.

Where can I get a car wash thats decent but cheapish