Car Wash/Valeting Thread- No Advertising

thevteam.co.uk is down because the domain name has expired. Maybe he hasn't realised and will now renew it and carry on.

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 13-Jun-2013

Expiry date: 13-Jun-2015

Last updated: 15-May-2015

Registration status:

Renewal required.

*** This registration has been SUSPENDED. ***

Jus the inside of a ford focus wanted doing, full wet n vax, floors seats, roof liners, plastics , door leather and also de odourising as just got the car its a mess inside and stinks of dog, but the price of car was a bargain,

Can anyome point me.in the right direction or no domeone available to do it,

I am located totley s17

Thanks in.advance

Jus the inside of a ford focus wanted doing, full wet n vax, floors seats, roof liners, plastics , door leather and also de odourising as just got the car its a mess inside and stinks of dog, but the price of car was a bargain,

Can anyome point me.in the right direction or no domeone available to do it,

I am located totley s17

Thanks in.advance

these are 1st class and cheap 07970729925 they do a cracking job

Hi how cheap are they, can you tell me about the prices. rather than ringing up myself. and also where are they based?

Thanks in advance

We are looking for 7 cars for a mini vallet in meadowhall area tomorrow. Some with seats to be shampooed. Any recommendations, or anyone who is available?

the one down from ecco school going in to chapel town. they do a good job

I can definitely recommend Revolution Rides. They did a fantastic mini valet job on my tip of a car yesterday, whilst braving gale force winds on an exposed Sheffield hillside!

http://www.revolutionrides.co.uk/

i use the guys at Pitsmoor (just above where the old toll bar used to be, above barnsley rd junction) they are good and inexpensive. there's a small signboard by the roadside (on the right going up). Not the ones below the junction - i haven't tried them.

Hi all, need a good mobile valet quickly, any reccomendations, too many numbers to choose from and knowing my luck will pick the wrong one.