Car Wash/Valeting Thread- No Advertising

Hi all,

Just wanting to get my car valetted, I need a full valet including

shampooing of seats. I've been to blokes on abbeydale tesco car

Park and 40,but said wont do in this rain.

Any suggestions on good places?

Thanks

Chris

You are lucky to find one place who does full valet cus I can never find one in Sheffield or chesterfield for me Audi tt

Hi again,

I have found several of the car wash type places that do full car valet e.g. abbeydale road tesco and the one on A38 out towards Chesterfield. Just wondering if anyone knew of the best?

Thanks again.

Chris

The best one I have come across is Kanes valet service round the back of Greens gym (Napier Street) here they do the full works.

Highly recommended. ;)

Hi again,

I have found several of the car wash type places that do full car valet e.g. abbeydale road tesco and the one on A38 out towards Chesterfield. Just wondering if anyone knew of the best?

Thanks again.

Chris

Did you mean "A38"?

Or did you mean A61?

I would have thought the A38 was too far south, crossing M1 at junction 28 into Mansfield.

The car wash on the corner of Holywell Rd/Upwell St (I think it's ARC) did me a great full valet inside and out some months ago. As I often have a very mucky springer spaniel the back it's difficult to keep the inside clean but they did a good job.

if it's quality you want,check their clothing,jeans, buckles and zips are a no no causing scratches,it makes me cringe at my local immigrant crap wash as they rattle and scrape their way round

I recently had mine done at Carters Chapeltown, they did an excellent job on the seats, like new now, cost £45. Wouldn't go to one of the ones in carparks as they are problably not insured.

do some research on car detailing, you will never use those hand carwash places again, pay a bit more and have the car detail by expert and not £20 aday monkeys

Edited by danny128