Google+ twitter OR Facebook..

Google+ only really exists to tie google / youtube searches with an apparently real person

I almost never use Twitter, and I post on Facebook a couple of times a week if that, I don't have a Google+ account and probably never will, this whole "social networking" thing is HIGHLY overrated IMO.

IMO it is driven by kids, and people who don't have a life beyond their keyboard (and I am neither).

From the man with nearly 28,000 posts on an internet forum....:hihi:

I like Google+ but as others have said it needs more people. The privacy controls are good, and easy to use.

TWITter ... says it all really. Just a reason for lonely people to make themselves look wanted. I got 10.000 twitter 'friends' me ... Friends ?? Jog on....

Well that depends how you use it.

You choose who you or what you follow - so I use it to follow breaking news feeds and bloggers that I like to read. If you choose to follow some inane celebrity thats your fault.

For breaking news and current events its the best resource out there.

I almost never use Twitter, and I post on Facebook a couple of times a week if that, I don't have a Google+ account and probably never will, this whole "social networking" thing is HIGHLY overrated IMO.

IMO it is driven by kids, and people who don't have a life beyond their keyboard (and I am neither).

Again, its down to how you use it.

Follow idiots and you'll only ever read what idiots post - but use it follow breaking news, or blogs that interest you and its an amazing resource.

Then you are wrong, totally wrong.