Google+ twitter OR Facebook..

Hi all well I recently signed up for google plus, Just out of curiosity as I had heard mixed things about it.

Although most where very positive when it came to goggle plus.

I must admit compared to fb the privacy controls are a 100 times better.

I love how they set out the games to the profile , on a page of there own and actually gives you an index of the games unlike fb.

I like how you can just drop and drag people in to groups, and how you can control the privacy of your information to each group of people. And also you can control more what updates you read from each group of people.

So which do you rate?? or use and why?? Do you see yourself trying a different social networking sight?? if so which one.

I use all 3 now I prefer twitter as you only can make status updates so long lol.

I like my fb just because that is the preferred network for most and I can keep in touch with friends. I like the Google plus account set out and security.

Maybe all 3 could get together and make 1 decent network. :)

I like Twitter the best, But use Facebook to chat. As for google plus I have an account but never go on because not many people I know use it. :-)

TWITter ... says it all really. Just a reason for lonely people to make themselves look wanted. I got 10.000 twitter 'friends' me ... Friends ?? Jog on....

Facebook is more than enough for me. Just use it to keep in touch with family and close friends.

Edited by Emmie92
added 'with'

TWITter ... says it all really. Just a reason for lonely people to make themselves look wanted. I got 10.000 twitter 'friends' me ... Friends ?? Jog on....

Shows how much you know it's not about getting people to follow you, you follow people you find interesting or who are your friends. There is no games or stupid requests like Facebook. So pull your head out your arse and try it before you slag it off. Don't comment if you have nothing useful to say.

I prefer facebook, twitter is bobbar and google+ will amount to nothing.

I prefer Google+ as the OP mentioned, better control over your information and layout is much simplier. Its funny, because all the great features that make G+ stand out, FB tries to adopt - poorly!

We use all 3 for our business, but feel that Twitter is the best in terms of communicating to our audience.

I prefer Google+ as the OP mentioned, better control over your information and layout is much simplier. Its funny, because all the great features that make G+ stand out, FB tries to adopt - poorly!

I agree with this , this is so true.

I like the google plus just wish there where more users for it.

It will be a shame if it does not take off to be honest.

I use all of these but mainly for profiles for my modelling as I use them to showcase my pictures and get work with companies

I have a agency in London and they have my pics of their website, I also have my own webpage and a talent scout account like I said it is all for promoting my modelling. :)

:)

I agree with this , this is so true.

I like the google plus just wish there where more users for it.

It will be a shame if it does not take off to be honest.

I use all of these but mainly for profiles for my modelling as I use them to showcase my pictures and get work with companies

I have a agency in London and they have my pics of their website, I also have my own webpage and a talent scout account like I said it is all for promoting my modelling. :)

:)

I just prefer it when I follow non-friends like businesses, restaurants, etc I can see what they want me to see, but they cant see anything I've shared, unless -I- want to share it with them. Same with photos. Family and friends dont have to be G+ members (unlike on FB) to see private albums shared via picasa, but at the same time it can still be kept as such.

G+ is popular in the US. It will take time here, I think. Facebook took at least 3 years from when it went from being university only to public to really catch on here in the UK.

Edited by alternageek

I almost never use Twitter, and I post on Facebook a couple of times a week if that, I don't have a Google+ account and probably never will, this whole "social networking" thing is HIGHLY overrated IMO.

IMO it is driven by kids, and people who don't have a life beyond their keyboard (and I am neither).