Ferret bowling and the killer lurcher!

I know nothing about ferrets, but I just wanted to say that this video made me chuckle :hihi:

I know nothing about ferrets, but I just wanted to say that this video made me chuckle :hihi:

Me too, i do play this game with my dog's though.

What gorgeous little things the ferrets are, so sweet and such fun. Not sure I'd want to share my home with such a rabid killer as Durham though!

What gorgeous little things the ferrets are, so sweet and such fun. Not sure I'd want to share my home with such a rabid killer as Durham though!

:hihi: I know he scares me at times too, always looks ready to kill :help:

Without a doubt the best part is the dogs face. I expected him to hold up a little card rating 5/10 must try harder. :hihi: Or for him to shout "Next"

I would never have thought about having a ferret as a pet, I have seen plenty on here have them but in all honesty the video suprised me. They are not what i expected. They look like real characters! :love:

Our lurchy would carry them around and try and bath them. They other day the cat was clinging for dear life to his face claws out and everything. His retaliation was to pick him up take him to his bed and then try and hold him down to wash him........needless to say the cat was having none of it. So the dog sat and cried.

I really dont know how we cope living with these killer Lurchers!!!

Without a doubt the best part is the dogs face. I expected him to hold up a little card rating 5/10 must try harder. :hihi: Or for him to shout "Next"

I would never have thought about having a ferret as a pet, I have seen plenty on here have them but in all honesty the video suprised me. They are not what i expected. They look like real characters! :love:

Our lurchy would carry them around and try and bath them. They other day the cat was clinging for dear life to his face claws out and everything. His retaliation was to pick him up take him to his bed and then try and hold him down to wash him........needless to say the cat was having none of it. So the dog sat and cried.

I really dont know how we cope living with these killer Lurchers!!!

Ooh another killer lurcher brilliant! mine particularly likes kittens for some reason :hihi: you can't leave it there pics please :D

Ferrets are real characters, I dunno when ever you see them in cages and down trousers (lol) they look so dull don't they? but honestly they have massive amounts of personality much more than rabbits etc, they are like little puppies, if you put the time in with them they are so tame, they also get used to other animals (obviously of the non prey type) and will play with dogs/cats, you can also take them for a walk if you want to...well they sort of take you really usually :hihi: