Best area to live for £80.000-£90,000

I was wanting to know if anyone knows any nice quiet areas where you could get a 2 bedroom house or 2 bed flat for £80-£90k. Its not much but somewhere with low crime and no council houses if possible, thanks

Many council house tenants are good people,with nearly 25,000 such families in Sheffield.If you want an area without such housing go to Millhouses or Dore or Ecclesall or Ranmoor where your budget will buy you a 2 bed flat.

Many council house tenants are good people,with nearly 25,000 such families in Sheffield.If you want an area without such housing go to Millhouses or Dore or Ecclesall or Ranmoor where your budget will buy you a 2 bed flat.

You'll struggle in those areas unless you class Abbeydale Rd as quiet & Millhouses.

The only thing that comes close is this on Greystones Rd. Needs work but its nice up there but you are across the road from a (very nice) pub.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31921180.html

There are a few flats in Bradway on at approx. £110k.

There's this in Stannington. Looks quiet and has fantastic views.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19827081.html

How about around Woodseats or Meersbrook Park? Nice areas with great parks and walks on your doorstep, nice views, good local shops and transport. Would also consider Hillsborough too for the same reasons.

You don't get much for that sort of cash, but you could look just off Blackstock Rd, around Overend and near the Horse and Groom pub.

I know people will say its terrible down there, but the houses are good value for money, well constructed, ex council properties, with mostly three bedroom housing, with gardens and they have decent sized rooms - its also quiet.

If you check your fences and houses are secure I doubt you will have any trouble.

I know someone who bought a house down three years ago, and they have been fine.

you will pick up nice 2 bed terrace in S35 (Chapeltown) for that sort of money

hi amy20, everywher you live nowadays has trouble of some kind but i think it helps how you live too be friendly and all that as the saying goes "love thee and love thy neighbour. I moved from shiregreen 25years ago to s20 area and had no problems at all this little property is very spacious inside and is on a little cul-de-sac, and you get the extra bedroom

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-27133337.html