Do you use a coffee maker at home?

They have a Dolce Gusto coffee maker at my parents house and the coffee is so nice that I'm too scared to get one for my house. I'd end up drinking way too much coffee. You really can't compare the taste to instant coffee.

How long does the Dolce Gusto coffee maker take to make one cup of coffee ? Pretty much instant yes ?

How long does the Dolce Gusto coffee maker take to make one cup of coffee ? Pretty much instant yes ?

What's your point?

I have a cafetiere I love a good coffee, used to always sit on the back yard with a friend many moons ago.

We would sit out on garden no matter the weather, chatting and many a times we drank so much I was on caffeine rush much to hubby's annoyance llol.

Those where the good days :)

They have a Dolce Gusto coffee maker at my parents house and the coffee is so nice that I'm too scared to get one for my house. I'd end up drinking way too much coffee. You really can't compare the taste to instant coffee.

I've got one of these and I'm not that keen, the coffee is only Luke warm, am not sure I'm making it right!

There are some proper Coffee Snobs on here :wave: Its nice to have taste but there is a point when it becomes Snobbish and avant garde . Whats up with a nice cup of Nescafe ? or being on topic some of Job Lots finest Nicaraguan badger splitter ? 4 500g bags for a quid ? taste nice .. honest !

Its all pretentious rubbish really.

Its all pretentious rubbish really.

Yes, what's wrong with coffee bags?;)

Yes, what's wrong with coffee bags?;)

I like camp coffee made with full hot milk and about 4 sugars, proper hard man like :hihi:

I have a Baby Gaggia which makes beautiful coffee, but it ultimately takes a while to produce. So, I use a good old cafetiere mostly, for the quickness. I'm a real coffee advocate :) It has to be strong though - can't stand the wishy-washy stuff.

I have a cafetiere I love a good coffee, used to always sit on the back yard with a friend many moons ago.

We would sit out on garden no matter the weather, chatting and many a times we drank so much I was on caffeine rush much to hubby's annoyance llol.

Those where the good days :)

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: