Curry in S12. Lots of choice but where's the quality?

P.S... Lancers is shocking, as are most others in the area..

i would reccomend Akash Curry in wooudhouse beighton road s13. I go there every friday after work; im a teacher at handsworth. their chicken tikka sandwiches are to die for! you havent tasted a good curry til you've been to Akash; their cutomer service is secnd to none. very nice manager always have a laugh and a joke and they have some gr8 offers and treats for regular cutomers during the holiday season.

If you live nearby you must try akash :)

Happy Posting

Cutlers spice is the best in s12 by far for a sit down meal ......... lovely place recently had total refurb , the only problem is they dont do delivery as yet "lets hope the owners read this and change it ;) " , but you can order and collect yourself , they do have a facebook page with menu on there, im not sure if they have a website, .............ps i hope this helps .

Spice Villa are very good.Although now i might give akash another go.I used to like them yrs ago but then it seemed to go downhill.Time for akash i think..

Cutlers spice is the best in s12 by far for a sit down meal .........

It's in S14.

Post code maybe different , but im sure the bhunaboy wont mind a 2 min walk from chutneys or the other 2 restraunts on townend ....THAT THE OP MENTIONED..... to the top of Norton avenue for a really nice meal, and also i did not see until after my post the op had tried cutlers spice , BUT is woodhouse alot further away or did you not notice that post ..DOHHHHHHHHH . .............." There is always 1 " !!!!!!!.

Edited by RELIABLE