Have i got a ghost in my house?

hi everyone,

i am being very serious here so please dont take mickey,

my daughter has been re-housed by the council, a lovely little house, but weird things are happening, last week the living room door opened and then slammed shut, then 1 of the 4 photos on mantle flew off and nearly went in to the fire. there wasnt any draft in the house!!!, the house is always cold apart from living room even when heating on.

then last night me and daughter went out for about 3 hrs, when returning we noticed all the lights on in house and when entering house, all internal doors shut!!

we hadnt used lights that day and we didnt shut the doors either, no-one has keys to the house except me and her.

could this be paranormal?

It's a ghost. The dead are coming back to life and all the laws of physics are being broken in downtown Sheffield.

There are no other possible explanations, especially anything as daft as the occupants being mistaken.

:)

Seriously what sort of replies do you expect? No you have not got a ghost, there is an answer for everything. They don't exist.

i take it you have never seen one then?

i spent 6 yrs in a house with paranormal activity witnessed by my kids and neighbours , but never lights and doors being tampered with, this is why i ask!!!!

Edited by helhol

A friend of mine is expieriencing something similar,pictures and mirrors keep falling off the wall for no apparent reason.I would be very scared to live in the op daughters house sounds a bit creepy,yes i do believe in ghosts and she could have something going on there.

Seriously what sort of replies do you expect? No you have not got a ghost, there is an answer for everything. They don't exist.

I used to think that until i saw something that i still cant explain to this day.I know the mind can play tricks on you but what i saw while driving on the stocksbridge bypass seemed real at the time.I was the last person to believe in ghosts and i certainly dont believe in god.

hi everyone,

i am being very serious here so please dont take mickey,

my daughter has been re-housed by the council, a lovely little house, but weird things are happening, last week the living room door opened and then slammed shut, then 1 of the 4 photos on mantle flew off and nearly went in to the fire. there wasnt any draft in the house!!!, the house is always cold apart from living room even when heating on.

then last night me and daughter went out for about 3 hrs, when returning we noticed all the lights on in house and when entering house, all internal doors shut!!

we hadnt used lights that day and we didnt shut the doors either, no-one has keys to the house except me and her.

could this be paranormal?

you wont get many serious answers on here i'm afraid. it sounds very strange but there could be a simple answer to it all or maybe it is a ghost.i don't know if they exist myself but until definitive proof either way is shown then i'll keep an open mind

I had same things happen in a past dwelling, pictures were missing off the wall then there the next day, don't know if was hubby messing around with my head though!!

My dog every now n then would go mad barking at the bottom of stairs,, i got out!!