Swarowski crystal figurines

My grandad passed away last week and we've been clearing out his house. He has loads and loads of Swarowski crystal figurines that they've had for years. They're all in immaculate condition and all have their boxes.

Does anyone know someone who collects these? I know they were all quite expensive when bought new so I'm not going to let them go for nothing.

Also have a load of waterford crystal vases and a clock. Again all in immaculate condition with the boxes.

Thanks

Jenny

Check prices on ebay? They may give you a sense of how much they are going for.

Trouble with ebay people want em for next to nowt,had some armani figurines on and had 15 watching and 1 bid.Wasn't there a shop on Eccy road what bought this stuff?

Trouble with ebay people want em for next to nowt,had some armani figurines on and had 15 watching and 1 bid.Wasn't there a shop on Eccy road what bought this stuff?

Isn't that the same everywhere else now? You practically have to give things away now, even on the Forum itself. :hihi:

I collect these, you could in box me if you have a price in mind for them each or how much for all of them (if I could afford it) If not you could put them in the For Sale noticeboard